Best Easy Taco Pizza Recipe | Most Popular Dish

Best Easy Taco Pizza Recipe 

Today we're making taco pita pizzas! I've created a really easy menu for you so that you can use this as a dinner for two, a nice casual dinner for two. We have an appetizer, a main course, and we even have our beverages. So we'restarting off with some ground beef. I'm going to sprinkle in some taco seasoning, and now I'm going to turn my heat up to medium-high. Once the meat starts to cook, we want to make sure we continuously break it up because we don't want big clumps. You want it nice and fine. 

taco-pizza-recipe


Now we're going to add in our onion. I have some yellow onion here that I chopped up nice and fine. As you can see, there's fat at the bottom--we're definitely going to drain all of that out. Once the meat is done, set it aside. Now we're going to brush our pitas with some extra virgin olive oil, and I did brush both sides. Now I'm going to add my taco sauce, but the taco sauce is only going to be on the surface of your pitas. Next, we're going to add our toppings. 

Let's start off with the meat that we prepared earlier and make sure you spread it throughout--you don't want your meat in just one spot, you don't want any of your toppings in just one spot, so be sure to be very generous and spread it throughout! Next, we're going to add our sharp cheddar cheese. I have some finely diced bell pepper I'm going to add on top along with some more onions. You can definitely add what you want ontop--whatever you like on top of your tacos, I suggest you add that on top of these little pizzas. I'm going to finish it off with some black olives because I love black olives, and now I'm going to place my pizzas in the oven on375 Fahrenheit for 10 minutes.

               They're pizzas, so, of course, they were uncovered. And this was the finished look of my taco pita pizza! It was nice and cheesy, I think those pitas work really good as a crust, and again, you can get really creative with these.

Post a Comment

0 Comments