Quick And Easy Buffalo Chicken Dip Recipe | All Food Recipes

Buffalo Chicken Dip Recipe in Few Minutes

Now I'm going to start the season off with a really easy recipe A buffalo chicken, you could use this as a dressing as well of course. Now the reason I'm making this is that some on my Aussie mates have asked me. We're going to put an Aussie twist on the buffalo wings as well. Let's get on and make a blue cheese dip Now as with a lot of dips and dressings.

 Buffalo Chicken Dip Recipe


 We start with a good quality mayonnaise, now you can certainly use shop-bought I'm going to show you just how easy is to make your own mayonnaise So quickly Just going to take some canola oil we're going to put about 250 milliliters and that's just a cup of canola oil into that we're just going to break one fresh egg.
 Now into that, I want to add about a tablespoon of apple cider vinegar but white wine vinegar will be fine we're going to season this with some salt and pepper a little bit of black pepper in there.
 A few twists of salt, about a teaspoon of Dijon mustard and I, liked to just sweeten it slightly with about three-quarters of a teaspoon of sugar, raw sugar, white sugar doesn't really matter.

Buffalo Chicken Dip Ingredients:


  • 2 (10oz) can chunk Chicken, DRAINED *, or a Rotisserie Chicken!
  • 2 (8oz) packages cream cheese, softened
  • 1 cup ranch dressing
  • ¾ cup Hot Sauce
  • 1½ cups shredded cheddar cheese
  • 1 bunch celery, cleaned and cut into 4’ pieces
  • 1 box crackers or chips
  • 1 stalk green onions, chopped



                       Now just look how quickly we're going to make this mayonnaise. I've got my stick blender here stick that into your oil and a few seconds later we've got this wonderful thick mayonnaise. Now look at that you can taste it. Now and you can adjust the seasoning if you like but that is perfect for me Now most of us would finish the dip in this just because I'm filming it I'm going to put my cup of mayonnaise, a little over a cup now into a mixing bowl, it's beautiful and Stiff next we have sour cream, now I'm going to put about 200 MLS, three-quarters of a cup would just about do you a little bit less than the mayonnaise just pop that in there so we've got our beautiful sour cream, our homemade mayonnaise I've got some blue cheese here now.

If your blue cheese is a little bit creamy and doesn't crumble, this one crumbling quite nicely you can always grate it into the mixture, now because my blue cheese is crumbling nicely I'm just going to put it in as it is seen all that lovely texture, we're just going to slide that in on top now don't forget the cheese itself is pretty salty so we probably don't need to season this anymore I'm just going to mix that through, now look at the beautiful texture of that, now I'm just going to add a few chopped chives into that and then before I mix the chives in.

         I'm just going to have a little taste and see if it needs any other seasoning, now's the time to do it. It just needs for me a little extra black pepper so going to pop some black pepper in there give it that final stir around and like. I say this will get better if you store it for a few hours before you use it just to let the flavors get through the dip or the sauce. If you want it a little bit thinner for dressing but more sour cream in it will actually get a little bit thinner Now just come in here I've got the buffalo chicken dip.

 I've sprinkled a little blue cheese we've got our carrot and celery sticks and a great big gap at the front there because we are going to be making some fantastic buffalo wings to go with these, Aussiestyle Join me tomorrow for that if you've enjoyed.

Post a Comment

0 Comments